The following works appeared in Issue 1:
- Thomas E. Rutledge, A Corporation Has No Soul – The Business Entity Law Response to Challenges to the PPACA Contraceptive Mandate
- Lynn Bai, Broker-Dealers, Institutional Investors, and Fiduciary Duty: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, The Impossible, Highly Desired Islamic Bank
- Jeanne L. Schroeder, Taking Stock: Insider and Outsider Trading by Congress
- Christina M. Sumpio, Marketing of Investment Advisers to Public Pension Funds: Achieving Transparency Through Lobbying Regulations?
- Arthur Durst, Property and Mortgage Fraud Under the Mandatory Victims Restitution Act:
What Is Stolen and When Is it Returned?
- Abigail R. Simon, Contracting in the Dark: Casting Light on the Shadows of Second Level Agreements
The following works appeared in Issue 2:
- Arlen W. Langvardt, Tobacco Advertising and the First Amendment: Striking the Right Balance
- Steven Semeraro, Worse than the Tower of Babel? Remedying Antitrust’s False Dichotomy Through De Novo Appellate Review
- David Groshoff, Kickstarter My Heart: Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowdfunding Constraints and Bitcoin Bubbles
- Mark Rawls, Fixing Notice Failure: How to Tame the Trolls and Restore Balance to the Patent System
- Rachel M. Kelly, Ensuring Contractor Accountability Overseas: A Civilian Extraterritorial Jurisdiction
Act Would Be Preferable to Expansion of the False Claims Act
- Abigail Norris, An Inevitable Conflict: The Subordination of Contract Principles to Informed Consent in the Business of Banking Umbilical Cord Blood
- Jacqueline Sandler, Waiving the Duty to Mitigate in Commercial Leases